Monday, March 26, 2012

I ♥ the Hunger Games Trilogy

Have you noticed the Hunger Games CRAZE YET? Did you read the trilogy?


"CRAZES" usually bypass me and I am late on this one too but my daughter bought the Hunger Games to read on the beach in Mexico and when she got home she wouldn't put it down.

I borrowed it and I got the Hunger Games Fever!

Everyone I talk to who's read it went out and bought the second and third book within days and finished them all.

I read at least a book a week but with the Hunger Games I read all three in the week. So if you haven't read them yet pick them up (no point in waiting to buy the second and third book) just buy all three because you will race through them or save them for your trip on the beach and enjoy a total escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment