Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am OBSESSED!!!

YerCinnamonGirl PINS
I have an addiction! Writing this blog is a real pleasure for me getting to know other bloggers and all the inspiration I have found... it just makes the daily grind of life more bearable. But there is something threatening my writing this blog if I don't get it under control...I am so unbelievable extremely obsessed with pinterest it is DANGEROUS!

If you haven't joined yet trust me you'll be getting some invites soon it is the fastest growing social network right now. Basically all it is a virtual bulletin board where you can pin links that inspire/interest you according to themes for your boards and you can share them with others and follow other people's interesting boards. FOR my professional organizer self this is a DREAM COME TRUE!

I read blogs and find all sorts of inspiring things and have bookmarks and favorites at every computer I have access to but NOW all I need to do is pin it on pinterest and voilà! INSTANT INSPIRATION BOARD but the danger is I don't want to do anything but look at pins and find more interesting pins to pin. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


I invite you to cautiously check my Boards on Pinterest and possibly ask me for an invite if you wish but use with caution. Just click on the link below the Pic from my Bulletin Board: "Fairy Tale Spaces"

No comments:

Post a Comment