Monday, July 11, 2011

Elle Decor article: "Look Sharp" April 2004

I was looking at an older post on  Brabourne Farm and saw this dining room and I thought oh this dining room is breathtaking


Elle Decor article Look Sharp
Then I  realized I recognized this picture because I have looked at this dining room in Elle Decor hundreds of times since I bought that magazine in April 2004.

Another view of the dining room

 It is Christopher and Suzanne Sharp's home the founders of the Rug Company still my favorite home featured in any magazine to date go see it all at  Elle Decor article Look Sharp April 2004 edition.

Here they are in their adorable kitchen
 And here a few more of my favorite pictures...all credited to Elle Decor

This pink is SO BOLD I love it and the Moroccan lantern is so touche!

Once again lantern is so beautiful and I love the way it is playing off the Venetian mirror.

I love Lavender and I want a Moroccan blanket so badly it hurts.
I was inspired then and I still am. For more inspiration check out their ads here's one below it's gorgeous too!


No comments:

Post a Comment