Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FREE DIGITAL MAGAZINES

HighGloss / Lonny / Rue / Matchbook / TRADhome / Adore Home / Collected / est

Shout out to Mimi and Meg for providing the links to all these amazing digital mags for our summer reading!

I personally prefer the real thing but digital magazines can be really enjoyable too!

What do you prefer?

If you haven't done it yet check out the Sweet Paul Magazine Summer edition you will find link on right!

I can't say enough about this magazine I just love it! The photos and the original ideas, the beautiful and delicious recipes.

A couple of highlights are the home made soda, home made tomato soup, the natural dyes "HOW TO" and finally my favorite story "New Life for Old Cans".

I keep my old cans just for projects like this;



But Sweet Paul always has MORE original exciting ideas that I never would have thought of! I will never look at an old can the same way again. He EVEN made a cake stand with an old can!

Sweet Paul you're so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment