Wednesday, June 15, 2011

" Art art I want you, art you make it pretty hard not to, and my heart is trying hard here to follow you but I can't always tell if I ought to "

I first heard Tanya Davis on the Vinyl Cafe a podcast that I download every week that plays on CBC radio of which I am an avid fan of (Stuart forgive my grammatical errors if I have any and you end up looking at my blog one day) I've posted the link before.

This video is a real treat after I first heard this song on the Vinyl Cafe I found myself singing the chorus over and over: " Art art I want you, art you make it pretty hard not to, and my heart is trying hard here to follow you but I can't always tell if I ought to " and the video is done by another Canadian artist and filmmaker Andrea Dorfman I dedicate it to all the wonderful artists I have recently discovered thanks to blogging but most specifically to Nathalie at The World of Natalie Kelsey.


2 comments: