Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Schnermerner!

I have a stepdaughter who is turning twelve this week!
 
Paper flower invites


You're invited to a cyber birthday party in her honor.


Birthday Girl Blog
This lovely one is crazy about animals and she's not afraid to get her hands dirty to make sure they are taken care of.


Birthday Girl Blog

Her eyes sparkle with enthousiasm for simple things.




Crabapples, snow, silverpears
  She loves to garden and brings me flowers.


Fairy party at Birthday Girl


She is practical, smart, organised and efficient but it doesn't stop her from dreaming.



She leaves food and shelter out for fairies.




She has a sense of wonder and believes anything is possible.

Masscob advertisement



I can share all my hopes and dreams with her she doesn't find anything daunting.


Nattu's photostream on flicker



Happy Birthday to our Fairy Princess, Cutie, Sweety, Blueberry eyes, Hawkeye, Molly Doll and more that I can't think of right now. You mean something special to all of us! I speak for us all when I say we love you! Thanks for being a lovely little sister to so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment