Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas! (A deja-vu I had to re-blog my fave retro X-Mas)

I have been lurking at the Christmas cheer in all the blogs I follow and I have been feeling guilty for not posting my own Christmas cheer but I am always late with Christmas. I just did my tree just this week. I will post photos over the holidays. When I saw these pictures I had to share! Again House of Turquoise thanks for pointing in the right direction. These are just too good to be true. Danielle you have a new follower I am in love with the whole blog I have hours of enjoyment waiting for me there. Thank you!

Danielle made these mid-century ornaments herself and if you follow the link here    you can print some out and decorate some yourself!
 Awwwwwwwwwwwesome! Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment